What is Inbound Marketing?
I guarantee you participate in this action multiple times a day and you don't even realize it! How many times did you go to Google today and search for something? We have become a "Google It" society. And when you found what you were searching for, did you make a purchase, enroll with their newsletter, or cookied and followed by the search engine so the same product/ service you were researching is now on your Facebook page? This is the power of Inbound Marketing....
What Inbound Marketing IS
- Communication is interactive and two-way.
- Prospects find you via search engines, referrals, and social media
- Entrepreneur provides value.
- Entrepreneur is there to educate and entertain.
What Inbound Marketing Is NOT
- Communication is one-way.
- Prospects are sought out via print, flyers, radio, banner advertising, cold calls.
- Entrepreneur provides little to no added value.
- Entrepreneur rarely seeks to educate or entertain.